Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself.

I'm Sammi.

I am an artist. Not a performer. I won't entertain you or amuse you myself but I will make characters on paper that will.

I'm more of a quiet person who expresses herself through the artwork she makes.

I will not live life without large amounts of music and art surrounding me.

If I couldn't draw anymore I would want to be put down like a lame horse.

I absolutely adore the band AFI. I feel like I can never repay them for what they have done for me. That sounds cheesy but it's very true.

I am obsessed with cartoons. In animated or comic form.

What interests me most about film....costume design. I would love to try my hand in that.

I can't fake interest in something I have no interest in. No matter how much I try. Talk Harry Potter and I will star at you blankly talk 80s music and I will talk your ear off.

I won't make small talk to fill the silence around people I don't know.

I don't particularly care for people. generally speaking.

I have a tight knit group of best friends that know be better than anyone.

I'm not one to have a large group of a million friends and acquaintances. If I bother to keep in touch with you it means you are exceptionally awesome.

I will be very quiet upon meeting you. This does not mean I don't like you, as many people think. I just don't have an outright friendly or bubbly personality.

I'm a highly emotional person. I can be made to cry pretty easily by movies or music.

I love my family, they have the most to do with the person I am. I've been told you can tell me and my brothers are related by our personalities alone.

The person I miss more than anyone in the world is my Grandma. She was the most wonderful person I have, or will ever, meet.

I am fiercely loyal to those I care about. I will defend them in every sense of the word.

I love my boyfriend.

I love my best friend like she was my sister.

It takes a lot to make me truly angry. But it tends to pass quickly.

I don't drink. I don't particularly like being around it, though I can tolerate it in 'most' cases.

I would much rather do stupid spontaneous things like run around a cemetery at 2 am then hang out 'downtown' on a friday night.

My self esteem can dramatically fluctuate from fine to nonexistant from a simple event.

It tends to be easier for me to make friends with boys. I'm always on the defensive with new girls. Girls can be too catty.

I'm rather cynical.

I have a somewhat dark and/or strange sense of humor.

I will say what I'm thinking even if it gets me in trouble.

I have been called everything from "Crazy and outgoing" to "quiet and shy" this depends highly who I am with.

I hate being hit on. It is near the top of things I hate most in the world.

I do not look the way I do to get attention. I don't want attention from idiots. However I am also not willing to dull myself down just to avoid it.

I can only be myself. I can't change it, nor would I want to. And I'm sorry if sometimes simply being me falls short of some people's expectations.

*shrug*

No comments: