Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Creepy Childhood Nostalgia

This is a book from my childhood called "Grandpa's Ghost Stories" by James Flora. It's rad as hell and I've spent a couple years trying to remember the name of it. Recently my brother told me what is was. However, it seems I can't buy this book because it is out of print and buying a used copy is at least $100. Which sucks because this book is awesome. It's super creepy and kind of freaked me out as a little kid, but at the same time I loved it and read it all the time.

I can't have the book now but it seems someone did a few little videos reading the book and making a little animation with the illustrations. I guess it's the closest I have right now to being able to read it. This sure brings back memories though.










So awesome....

No comments: